AquaForce® Submersible, solids-handling waterfall and filter pump 91011
AquaForce® second-generation asynchronous solids-handling waterfall and filter pumps accomplish what most other pumps only aspire to achieve. The combination of energy-efficient performance, flow and ease of maintenance make this pump the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners. The AquaForce® protective pre-filter cage allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond. AquaForce® pumps are able to pump solids up to one quarter of an inch making it ideal for use with external pressure filters or Aquascape waterfalls type filter systems.
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Easy to maintain
- Durable prefilter cage design prevents clogging and reduces pump maintenance
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
- Cord Length: 25 ft
- Outlet Size: 3/4", 1", 1.25", 1.5", 2"
91011: AquaForce® 1000
- Max Flow Rate: 1070 gph
- Max Head Height: 10 ft
- Motor Type: Asynchronous
- Wattage: 55
- Amps: 0.51
- Weight: 10.6 lbs.