IonGen™ System G2 95027
The IonGen™ second-generation electronic water clarifier for Ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls and other decorative water features drastically reduces maintenance caused by algae without the use of chemicals.
A microprocessor inside the IonGen™ release ions from a scientifically blended and tested probe that achieves maximum treatment results in water features.
Drastically reduces pond maintenance caused by algae
Helps reduce unsightly string algae
Simple to install
Compatible with water containing fish and plants
Energy efficient (less than $1 a month in electricity cost)
Treats containerized ponds up to 25,000 gallons
Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons, depending on the ionization level it is operated at, size of pond and water parameters of the water feature.
Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe, fittings
- Outdoor weatherproof Control Panel
- Easy to read digital display
- Adjustable ionization level
- Indicator notifies you when the probe needs to be replaced
- Cable to transformer (12' long) and probe (15' long)
- Tool-free probe installation
-Angled probe helps deflect debris and reduce clogging
- 2" threaded inlet and outlet
- Durable quick connect electrical connections
- Can be installed directly into the water feature plumbing or the Flow Chamber can be placed in an area with good water circulation
2" PVC slip fittings and universal barbed hosetail fittings (1", 1.25", 1.5")
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.